- Pregnancy Arts – Offering Childbirth Classes and Early Family Education in Ann Arbor, as well and Doula and consulting services.
- Indigo Forest – “We at Indigo share a passion for helping people discover a healthier lifestyle. Welcome!” Offers Childbirth Education and Midwifery Services.
- Linda Diane Feldt – Holistic Health Practitioner and Herbalist. Specializing in Cranial-Sacral Therapy. An amazing woman who is a huge boon to the prenatal and postpartum community in and around Ann Arbor.
- Center for the Childbearing Year is a thriving community center where expectant parents prepare for birth, new moms gather with their babies, and aspiring doulas and midwives launch their dream careers. Offers Childbirth Education, Breastfeeding Support, and Midwifery Services.
- The Breastfeeding Center of Ann Arbor is committed to providing everything a breastfeeding family might need: education, community, consultations, postnatal support groups, a human milk depot for helping other babies, and select retail products.
- The Little Seedling – Providing families with the products they need and access to the information they are searching for.
- Mara’s World – A resource for pregnancy, birth, and parenting. Articles, planning guides, and consulting services are available.
- Metro Detroit Doulas and Childbirth Educators
- Marlene McGrath – Prenatal, Postnatal, Pelvic Floor, and General Yoga Classes. Prenatal and Postnatal yoga can help cultivate a state of inner peace and confidence to provide physical, mental, and emotional preparation for birth and mothering.
- Kate Stroud – Ypsilanti based massage therapist (doula and CBE) who specializes in prenatal massage.
- Trillium Collective – Ypsilanti based collective of classes, midwives and doulas.
- Elephant Ears – “We founded Elephant Ears in 2006 in order to fill a void left in the wake of the Big Box store. We wanted customers at Elephant Ears to have a truly personalized shopping experience.”
Without Katy's strength and guidance, I know I would have felt much more anxiety and uncertainty, and perhaps much more regret after birth. Instead, despite the C-section, I look back at our birth experience as a beautiful and positive one.
Request A Free Consult
Search Sacred Roots
Now Accepting Credit Cards! Visa, MC, AmEx, Discover.
Cash and check also gladly accepted.
Gift Certificates Available!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Search Blog Topicsbirth birth doula birth story blog breastfeeding coconut communication community crafts dance dance for birth doula Energy after childbirth family food good fats happy baby health healthy dinners homebirth inspiration interview IRL Iron Replenishment kale Khaylen labor support Lactation love my job Mama Mandy midwife Milk Production motherhood nutrition Oats obsession Placenta Encapsulation Post-Partum Depression postpartum postpartum body Quinoa recipes stretch marks Traditional Chinese Medicine yummy eats