Katy and Ariana offer many different options for Birth Preparation and Postpartum Education.
Jan 13 Y-A CBE Understanding Labor and Birth pt one, 1/2 day condensed class
Jan 18 (week 1 – Pregnancy Arts)
- Jan 25 (week 2 – Pregnancy Arts)
- Jan 27Y-A CBE Understanding Labor and Birth pt two, 1/2 day condensed class
- Feb 1 (week 3 – Pregnancy Arts)
- Feb 8 (week 4 – Pregnancy Arts)
- Feb 10 Y-A CBE Nurturing Mother, Baby, Family, pt 3, 1/2 day condensed class
- Feb 15 (week 5 – Pregnancy Arts)
- Feb 22 (week 6 – Pregnancy Arts)
- Feb 24 Y-A CBE Understanding Labor and Birth pt one, 1/2 day condensed class
- March 1 FIRST EVENING CLASS WITH Y-A CBE
- Mar 3 Y-A CBE Understanding Labor and Birth pt two, 1/2 day condensed class
- Mar 10 Y-A CBE Nurturing Mother, Baby, Family, pt 3, 1/2 day condensed class
Investment: 3 week series: $175 ••• 6 week series: $290 (a $60 savings!)
Group classes are held at The Gladwin Center in Ann Arbor on Thursdays, with rolling start for the 6 week series. Classes are from 6:15-8:30pm. Snacks and refreshments are provided.
Private Birth and Parenting Classes –
Are you hoping to go through pregnancy and birth as an informed participant? Are you looking for a refresher course? Do you still have questions after having attended a group class? If so, I would love to help you navigate through all the information out there.
I pull information from current research from obstetrics, family health, women’s studies, and primal health. We will also explore how your history and feelings surrounding birth may shape your current experience.
Classes are supplemented with online resources and in-class handouts. Access to me through email or phone throughout your pregnancy and postpartum time is available when you attend classes with me. I am more than happy to direct you to additional resources as well, such as Lactation Consultants, Doulas, Midwives, local resources, and much more.
Investment: $149 – $389
Private classes are held either at your home, or another Ypsilanti or Ann Arbor location depending on availability.
Pregnancy Consultations –
Does the idea of a doula sound great as you navigate pregnancy, but you’re not sure if you want a doula to attend your birth? Katy and Ariana offer pregnancy consulting, or coaching, for those who would like continuous and personalized support and education throughout pregnancy, but aren’t sure they need direct labor support.
Pregnancy consultations can provide resources, education, and the tools to empower yourself to navigate your birth experience with confidence.